Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's A Love Story, Baby Just Say Yes!!!


Jonathan and I at the reception!



The Beautiful Bride getting ready!



Nicole chatting with "her" Baylor!



Me and Allibug (Allison)!



Lacy, Michelle, Me, and Court at the Rehearsal Dinner!



Me with the Bride-to-Be at the Luncheon!



All of Court's Bridesmaids minus Sarah



This weekend I was honored to be a part of one of my very good friend's wedding. Courtney and I meet in 6th grade when we both tried and made C-team at Georgia Washington Junior High School. We have been friends ever since. I'm so excited for both her and Turner to start this new exciting journey in their life together!

The weekend started off with a luncheon on Friday, manis/pedis, and ending with the Rehearsal and the Rehearsal Dinner at Bonnie Crest Country Club. Everyone had such a great time. The wedding was a First Baptist Church and everything turned out perfect! The reception was held at Arrowhead Country Club where everyone danced the night away to the band Divine. This was actually the same band Jonathan and I had at our wedding,but they were called Legacy then. They are so much fun! Court and Turner are now on their way, if not already in Jamaica. I hope they have a great honeymoon and I can't wait to hear all about it when they get back.

Now I'm going to post some pictures. Enjoy!

No comments: