Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Anatomy Scan and 5 Month OB appt!!!

Jonathan and I had a great OB appointment today. When we first got there we went back for our big 20 week ultrasound. The ultrasound lasted a little over 20 minutes. We can't believe how big Baylor has gotten! He was pretty calm this morning as the ultrasound tech did all the measurements of his organs and bones. He is measuring 7 inches long and around 11 ozes.

Once we were done with our U/S we meet with Dr. "D". It was a pretty short appointment. He went over my weight. I have officially gained 2 pds. It is my total weight gain this pregnancy. I'm still down about 10 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I was really expecting them to say I gained like 5-7 pounds bc I feel like my belly is getting bigger. My BP was also a little higher today so I have to keep a close watch on it. Dr. "D" wants me to take my BP at home a few times a week and a few times a day if it runs high. Once it gets to a certian number he wants me to call him.

We go back for our 6th month OB appt on August 11th. We will schedule our 4D ultrasound that day for sometime between 28-31 weeks. We also signed up for our Birthing Class today. It starts on August 25th. It is every Tuesday for 5 weeks from 6-8. Our classes will be at our doctor's office. We are both so excited to started. I just can't believe it's time for that already.

We are also getting ready to finalize our nursery plans. I was suppose to get fabric swatches in tomorrow,but it looks like it will be at the end of the week or beginning of next week before they come in. Once I get them in my hands I will be able to decide on the bedding, paint color, and fabric for our glider. I can't wait to put everything together. I will post some pictures on the fabric's as soon as I make a decision.

No comments: