Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Fourth of July!!!


Riley, daddy, and Big Moe!







The first pitch of the game!



Baylor will be here the next 4th of July!!!



He had so much fun!




Riley in batting practice!




Talking to Uncle Jonathan while waiting to get in the bounce house!



Eating his pretzel!


To celebrate the 4th Jonathan and I went to the Biscuits game with Tab, Meribeth, and Riley. The weather was nice. It was hot, but not as bad as it has been lately. It was so much fun to see Riley really enjoying himself. We got him a wristband so he could play in the bounce house, on the slides, and play the baseball games. I got some good pictures of him on the playground and then my good camera died on me. I did bring my little digital camera and got some pictures they aren't the best quality,but I hope you enjoy them.

After the game which the Biscuits loss to the Birmingham Baron's they cut out all the lights in the stadium and put on a fireworks show. Riley really enjoyed watching them. Every time one would go off he would say "boom". We look forward to watching more of the Biscuits game's with Riley, Grayden, and next season Baylor!









No comments: