Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nursery Update!


The Finished Product!








Baylor's Bedding!

Tonight my sorority sister Mary Causey came over and hung Baylor's valance for me. She did such an amazing job! Jonathan and I are so pleased with how it turned out. The next project I'm going to have Mary do for us is make Baylor's skirt and topper for his little round table we are putting in his nursery. The skirt will be the Cottontale Toile and I haven't decided yet on which fabric to use for the topper. I will be sure and post a picture as soon as it's complete. Mary's blog is MaryMadeblog.blogspot.com be sure to check her out if your looking for any type of window treatments, pillows, bed skirts, and so much more!

I posted a picture of our final decision on the bedding. I know it's not any of the bedding's I previously posted. Well I have loved the Cottontale fabric since I first saw it and so did Jonathan. I was not 100% on the octagon pattern in the other sets. I thought it may be a little to modern for my taste. I called JavisDavis up and she played around with different fabrics and this is the one we both LOVE! So did most of you who saw the cottontale designs I emailed you. I love the yellow in it. I think when it gets in his nursery with his white furniture it is going to look so cute. I can't wait to have it completed.

Up next getting the glider covered and finding some accent pieces for his room. I don't know what I would do with myself if I was already done with his nursery. It sure makes time go by faster as I'm continuing to work on finishing everything up. I will continue to post pictures of our progress!

No comments: