Sunday, September 6, 2009

WAAAAAAAR EAGLE, Daddy!!!


Uncle Jonathan with his 2 Favorite Buds!


Riley with "his" Jonathan!


Grayden sucking his fingers like his Aunt Jessica did was she was little!


Repeat.... I can't figure out how to delete it:)



Last night was a great kick off for The Tigers! They looked pretty good all 4 quarters. I can't wait to see what they do the rest of the season. Jonathan and I went over to my mom's house to watch the game with her, my brother, Meribeth, Riley, and Grayden. I think the absence of my daddy was felt,but I know he was watching from Heaven. You can't get a better seat than that! Oh and I'm proud to say Baylor enjoyed the game. He was kicking away off and on throughout the whole thing and that is not his usual routine. He usually starts when I get in bed. I can already tell he's going to be an Auburn fan!

Jonathan's team (Bama) also pulled out a win last. I know Jonathan wasn't very pleased,but at least they got a W!

No comments: